Mackenzie’s Fall Festival
Won’t you join us Saturday, October 3rd from 11am to 3pm – grab your leash for a fun-filled day of everything “dog-like”. Food, friends, tours, dog demonstrations, meet and greet our new vet and executive director, a hayride, and much, much more. We want you to come because Mackenzie’s is:
- Celebrating 15 years of “Forever Home” adoptions
- Thanking adopters, donators and people who care
- Excited to have you meet our NEW Executive Director and our NEW Veterinarian
- Giving tours of our NEW on-site Vet Clinic
- Providing a cookout for you and your dog(s) too
- Having a dog-gone good time
We hope you can join us in our special celebration of finding forever homes for dogs. It won’t be the same without you. The event is free, but please let us know you are coming so we can have enough food for you. You can RSVP by either calling 616.693.2490 ext.3, emailing email@example.com or by registering below.
A Few Requests for the Day
- Your pet should be comfortable among strangers and other animals.
- All dogs must be on a leash (six feet in length maximum – no extendable leashes).
- Pick up after your pet.
For Dogs: Woof woof, arf arf, yip yip, pant pant, have fun.
ATTENTION: Dog Health Matters and Etiquette
Dog participants must have current vaccinations and be on a leash at all times. For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all of our guests, please help your dog observe the rules of good canine etiquette. Unruly dogs may be asked to leave.
Can’t attend but would like to help Mackenzie’s celebrate over 15 years of adoptions?
If this is the case, we always welcome donations in the form of: