Order your Pet Food at Chewy.com and Mackenzie's Animal Sanctuary will get a $20 donation!

Choo

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Intake Date – 3/20/2010
    Adoption Date – 6/12/2010

Choo is wonderful! He did fine his first night. After you left we went outside many times, no accidents at all and later in the evening the kids and I took him for a long walk around the neighborhood. He was pulling at first but by the end of our walk he was walking beside me on a loose leash, not sure if he was being good and getting how to walk without pulling, or if he was just tired! Then we got home, had some dinner (he seemed a little hesitant to eat) but as long as I stood there with him he was ok. Then outside again for playing with all of us in the back yard, he was great. He seemed to kind of pace around the house like he didn’t know what to do with himself but today he seems much more relaxed. I could tell he was tired around 9:00 so We put him to bed in his crate and we went upstairs. Choo slept there all night with not a problem. I got up early and let him out, he went potty immediately and so far this morning he’s just laying around, very calm playing with a few of his new toys and looks quite content! He and Leah are doing fine together but our cat is still hiding! I’m sure he’ll come out soon to check out the situation. We love Choo, he is a wonderful addition to our family!
    Hugs!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu