Order your Pet Food at Chewy.com and Mackenzie's Animal Sanctuary will get a $20 donation!

I GOT YOU, BABE

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Last Friday I took Babe for a walk. This was my first interaction with her. After intros to her jumpiness & head strong attitude, we were off for our walk. She reminds me of a dog I used to have – a Black Lab/Great Dane mix. To calm her while walking I found myself singing Sonny & Cher’s "I got you Babe" (I can’t carry a tune to save my soul, but Babe didn’t seem to mind!). Anyway, it just seemed to fit at the time and we enjoyed a nice, long walk.

yeah I saw you & Babe walking together, and I was SO impressed at how well she walked at your side, it looked like she was barely pulling at all . . . what a well-mannered girl!! And such a loving affectionate girl too, it makes me smile when she plops down beside me and starts rubbing her head into my hand when she wants some lovin’…. yeah so maybe that’s her being a little pushy, but hey can you blame the girl for trying?! she is such a great girl :)

Little did I know that "I Got You, Babe" would come true! Babe has been a member of our family for a month now. What a great, big babe-y! She’s still a little pushy with her "brother", but they love playing together, going for our walks together, and just hanging out with each other. We are delighted we could give her a good home & especially glad about taking in a big, black dog – who are sometimes hard to place.
    WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY, BABE!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu