Order your Pet Food at Chewy.com and Mackenzie's Animal Sanctuary will get a $20 donation!

proud of Andy & Mia!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Over the last two weeks, I’ve been so excited to see how far Andy and Mia have come on learning their basic commands!

Finally, after patience, repitition, & loving guidance, both dogs have learned how to SIT and are responding to learning the other commands too. I love going to their gates and asking them to SIT, because they plop right down now and look at me for their reward – they are so pleased. :) It’s awesome!

Great work volunteers and staff who took the time to work with them,…. it has surely paid off!

You are not kidding! I remember that Diane S and I had been working with Andy on and off, and I also remember before he would SIT on command. When he finally did it for the very first time, I got so excited that you would have thought I had won the lotto. And then he did it two more times. Holy cow–what an exciting day that was. Rick was in the hall right outside of Ava’s run, and I practically ran, cheering, out the door to show him. I was so proud…*sniffle*

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu