Order your Pet Food at Chewy.com and Mackenzie's Animal Sanctuary will get a $20 donation!

Spring has Sprung for Awhile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

It has been so great this week with the nice weather. Watching the dogs run around playing in the yards brings a smile to my face.They can play outside longer now with it being warmer.

They do come in a bit muddy but it makes me laugh when they splash in the puddles; although at times that means I’ve been splashed myself. The birds are singing. I was listening to the crane call so they are back.

The deer have been roaming in groups munching on the grass. I love to watch the dogs when they see and hear the wildlife.

The dogs seem to be on their best behavior.

where did that warm spring weather go??!! I can’t wait for it to warm up again… yet the dogs seem to love romping around in the brisk cool weather right now too. They are easy to please! What a great attitude – to be happy and content, finding the positive & making the most of whatever they have….. dogs can always teach us great life-lessons, huh?!

I completely agree, 100 percent. These dogs have reinforced what I have been taught about loving yourself, being happy, and making the best of what you have. These dogs do that on a day to day basis and they seem to be just as happy as always. I have nothing to complain about…only things to look forward to. Like playing with Smokey, or the new little puppies…even play time with Big Stank (Olive). It all makes it worth while.

The birds are chirping, the deer are moving, the vultures are overhead and the geese are landing. The dogs are more active this time of year after a long winter and it is so fun to watch them run, play and just enjoy being outside.

I was in a play yard with a couple of dogs and they ran, jumped and splashed in a large puddle. I was sprayed with mud but could hardly contain my laughter. We are all a mess with mud and water but we are all smiling as a new season has begun.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu