Order your Pet Food at Chewy.com and Mackenzie's Animal Sanctuary will get a $20 donation!

Felony

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

My dog’s name is Felony…and she loves it. She received her name because my mom had just gotten hired into the Chicago Police Department. We got her from a friend who said she was the last puppy in a litter and she was the runt. He said that she was German Shepard and Rottweiler mix. I was 13 at the time and had always been fond of animals. Needless to say, I was very excited when my mom said we could keep her. My cousin, who was living with us at the time and I were the ones that had to take care of it. We connected pretty quick and she would lay in my bed and lick my head until I fell asleep at night. She slowly became my dog. I trained her to shake, sit, down, come, stay, and heel. I would also play hide and seek, where I would hide treat and then she would have to find it. So when I came to Michigan for college I quickly moved off campus into an apartment so that I would bring my dog with me. A man and his dog living together; I couldnt ask for more.

I thought I would share a little bit about me and my love, Felony.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu