Order your Pet Food at Chewy.com and Mackenzie's Animal Sanctuary will get a $20 donation!

Melody

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Intake Date – 11/12/2009
    Adoption Date – 6/2/2010

Update 5/10/2010
    Melody is doing great! I can’t believe it has been a week – time flies! She went up to the lake with us this past weekend and had a ball swimming and fishing with Lucy. She even has her own little lifejacket, although she isn’t too fond of it yet. She will be visiting my parent’s house with me this weekend, so she is just a gal about town. Melody has taken to sleeping on her bed upstairs pretty well, but she still tries to hop up on the bed with us first as she likes to cuddle. She has been very good staying home when I have been at work for a few hours a day, and there have been no accidents in the house. All in all, things are going very smoothly and Melody has proven to fit very well into our family and lifestyle. She seems really happy and is constantly wagging her tail. We have some pictures that we still have to upload and as soon as we do I will send them your way! Keep us posted on her DNA results and give me a call or shoot me an email if you need anything!

Thanks for everything!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu