Order your Pet Food at Chewy.com and Mackenzie's Animal Sanctuary will get a $20 donation!

11-11-2008

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

This morning I went out and took some video & pictures of a new play group, Bentley & Kingsley, they’re a few of our newbies. How cute are they? It’s always refreshing taking a break from the office to spend some time with our furry friends.

Yes, they sure are cuties! A caption might be: Leggo my ear!

Bentley is a wonderful dog! I hope that someone adopts him and gets him certified as a therapy dog.

I haven’t meet these two yet. If Diana & George have not yet tested them for Meet Your Match, maybe I’ll get to next week. I love testing the new dogs. It’s so interesting so see what their "canine-alities" are. If, unfortunately, they are still around for the 6-month test, it’s interesting to see if they have changed. Some do and it is always for the better. Some of the new dogs are a little unsure when they are first tested but by the second test they are more at home and secure.
    Carol

They were so much fun to introduce to each other for the first time the day before. There was no sniffing first then playing. It was all play for the first ten minutes, take a quick break to sniff each other, then back to playing. They are just too cute!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu