Order your Pet Food at Chewy.com and Mackenzie's Animal Sanctuary will get a $20 donation!

Andy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Intake Date – 1/21/2009
    Adoption Date – 2/12/2010

Update – “Andy”
    My husband and I saw “Andy” on the Internet. I don’t know exactly why but when I saw his darling black face and white body, I was smitten! We had been searching many sites and visiting several facilities for over a month, but somehow this “Little Monkey” was the one! We made a call and talked to Tommie, and scheduled our first visit. Everything went well… and yes, it was love at first sight, for Bill and I both! What really was the deciding factor was his loving nature! We have enjoyed all our other canine friends in the past, but none have been as affectionate as Andy! This little guy, wants to be held, petted, kissed and hugged again constantly, which suits us just fine! Andy is also very low key. For a rat-terrier he does not show any signs of being the least bit hyper. None-Nil-Nadda!!!
    When he first came home, he would gobble his food. It only took him a couple days to realize he no longer needed to do that! Now he enjoys his food at a leisurely pace!
    Andys’ favorite pleasure is walking along our fabulous dunes, sniffing, running, (like a greyhound), and of course peeing on every bush! He is adjusting very well with meeting other dogs…..surprise!
    Our other favorite tail is to let you know he is the “MOST WONDERFUL” little sleeper in the world. He does not move all night long! Also he loves his rides in Dads big red truck!
    We are soooo in love with our “Little Andy”! Thank you!!!!

Update 3/7/2010
    Andy is doing remarkably well. His whole demeanor has changed. You can even see it in his posture. He seems to really enjoy "beer thirty", thats when I get home from work and sit down with a cold mug of Molson Canadian. I drink the contents and Andy licks the condensation off the mug while we try and read the paper.
    Thanks again for matching us up.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu