Order your Pet Food at Chewy.com and Mackenzie's Animal Sanctuary will get a $20 donation!

Coalby – aka Charlie

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Adopted 1/1/2003

Update – October 2009
    Coalby (known as Charlie when at Mackenzie’s) was adopted 1/1/2003. I was not planning on adopting an older dog.
    I saw him on a flyer and came over to look at him to see if he could be placed into the flat coated retriever rescue.
    After meeting with him, I changed my mind. I have never made a better decision.

Coalby recently achieved the highest agility title awarded by the AKC. The MACH (Master Agility Champion), it entails earning 750 points. One point is awarded for every 1 second under course time of a qualifying run.
    In the excellent level the only way to qualify is be perfect with no mistakes. It also takes 20 double qualifying runs, which is qualifying in both runs of the same day. That consists of a Standard Course and a Jumpers Course.

He is a joy to run as he truly enjoys agility. He receives many compliments on his fast weave poles. He is currently ranked as the Number 7 flat coated retriever in the country in agility. He qualified and competed in this year’s AKC agility nationals and has qualified for next years event.

Coalby has earned 30 titles in agility, obedience, rally obedience and hunting events.
    He is also a registered therapy dog. Thank you Mackenzie’s for taking this wonderful dog when he was in need of a place to go.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu