Order your Pet Food at Chewy.com and Mackenzie's Animal Sanctuary will get a $20 donation!

Dino

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Intake Date – 9/23/2009
    Adoption Date – 1/22/2010

1/26/2010 Update – Today was Dino’s first day at work. He did wonderfully! Not a single accident in the office. More than I can say for my bosses dog who still does his business where ever he feels like it. Haha. We did have one issues on the way into work-he figured out how to unzip his crate and hopped into the front seat!! So we will be refiguring that out tonight. He met one of his office playmates (Kobe) today and they got a long GREAT! Played and wrestled for a good ½ hour then dino decided he was ready for a nap. We bought him a bed to keep at the office (along with toys) and he has made himself right at home. He also decided that he was a Cat today. He kept trying to look out the window of my office so he would jump up on my lap which then prevented me from working (too bad), so I pulled up one of my office chairs, put his bed on it and he has been sitting in it looking out the window watching the traffic and snow for over ½ hour. He is hilarious. He is SO WELL behaved that it is scarey. He will not leave my office without me. He gets to the OPEN door and looks back like can I go or do I have to stay. No worries-my office is the last one in the hallway and main door is closed when “dogs are in residence.” Someone’s lose is certainly our gain. We also learned that “potty” means ‘Play” in Dino language so we have to figure out a new word for that. He also LOVES to go for walks so he is constantly running to the front door and running back to us.

We are EXTREMELY happy and so is Dino!! I will send you the picture of him and Tim sleeping together on the couch when I get home from work.

Update – 2/18/2010
    At work today we had the big wigs fly in from California (who also bring their dogs to work) and he of course was the hit of the party. Anyway, we were all in the conference room sitting around the conference table when Dino decided that everyone really needed some Dino loving. He proceeded to hop onto Tony’s lap, sat leaning up against his chest, gave him kisses, stood up and walked over to the next lap. He proceeded to walk from lap to lap and do the same thing until he got to the end of the table. He then looked back at everyone as if to say…gee, I hope you all feel better because I know I do, jumped off Michele’s lap, walked out of the conference room, across the hall to my office and climbed into his bed and took a nap. He had everyone in stitches. I must say it’s pretty bad when my boss tells me that he likes my dog better then his because my dog is so much smarter and adorable!! The price I must pay!

Pretty neat huh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/7/2010
    Quick note on Dino. He is now an official Certified Therapy Dog!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu