Order your Pet Food at Chewy.com and Mackenzie's Animal Sanctuary will get a $20 donation!

Drake

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Intake Date – 6/12/2008
    Adoption Date – 11/30/2008

12/5/08
    Patrick said this first week has been absolutely wonderful…. even better than he could have hoped for! Drake and his new sister dog “Tootsie” are inseparable! They sleep together, play together, and follow each other everywhere. Patrick said it’s absolutely adorable! Patrick’s been head over heels in love all week with both of his furry kiddos.
    Drake settle right into their home routine, and seems to really enjoy his crate. He even lies in his crate all on his own just to relax sometimes. Drake’s been great at giving up his Toys and sharing with Tootsie – there’s been NO issues whatsoever. They both go for the same toys, and when one gets the “treasured toy” in their mouth, they play chase/
    catch-me-if-you can all around the house. Drake is so smart, and he learned that Tootsie doesn’t like crates . . . so he’ll let Tootsie chase him around the house, trying to get his toy from him, and then he’ll take the toy into his own crate and sit there . . . almost like he’s saying to Tootsie, “ha ha, you can’t get me now, I won!”

Patrick brought Drake over to his parents’ house to meet their Golden Retriever “Jake”, and instantly without hesitation they both did great together. Patrick has been so pleased at how well Drake transitioned into the home. He emphasized that it’s been SUCH a GREAT WEEK, and he is just so happy with both of his dogs!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu