Order your Pet Food at Chewy.com and Mackenzie's Animal Sanctuary will get a $20 donation!

Jackson

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Intake Date –
    Adoption Date –

5/15/2008
    All is going well here, with a few exceptions. Jackson continues to battle with his cough – he is now on what the vet says is the "super heavy duty" antibiotic, so hopefully this will finally kick it. He would be fine while on the antibiotics, and then would start coughing again after having been off a few days. We tried a few other antibiotics before trying this one, at the vet’s suggestion, but they just couldn’t do the job. The good news is that the vet has also given him an anti-inflammatory drug, which seems to help him feel just fine. He is still a ball of fire, but has calmed down enough where we don’t have to watch him every second. I’m happy to say, most of the chewing is under control now. He has filled out nicely, 86 pounds now, which is apparently right where he should be. He loves to ride in the car, and I take him with me when I go up to the school to pick up Emily, a routine he anticipates by standing at the door at about 3:30 every afternoon. The latest photos are still in my camera, which I have unfortunately left in my car this evening which is out with my husband. I will email you some soon. Hope all is well there ~ Heidi & Jackson

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu