Order your Pet Food at Chewy.com and Mackenzie's Animal Sanctuary will get a $20 donation!

Lady Bug

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Intake Date – 4/6/2009
    Adoption Date – 7/17/2009

09/17/2009 – Update for Lady Bug
    The first time we met Ladybug we knew she was for us. That was on July 9, 2009. We took her home on Friday July 17, 2009, when Tommie brought her to us. After Tommie left I took her for a long walk around the yard.
    I started taking pictures of her for her album. She follows me wherever I go in the house, and is now laying down just inside our living room so she can see me while I fix supper.
    Ladybug slept with me last night and when she got on the bed she rearranged the blankets, it was so cute to watch her. She has fit right in “No Problems”. If she has to go out during the night she will put her head on my chest close to my face and whine.
    You do NOT want to ask her if she wants to go by-by, unless you mean it. She “LOVES” to go with us. (If it is hot we don’t take her.) A few weeks ago we left her alone for about an hour and a half and forgot to put the treats up where she could not get them. “YEP” when I got home she had eaten all three bags. The sacks were all over the place. I thought she would get sick, but she slept all day long. Now the treats are on the counter all the time.
    We Love her “VERY” much, and she knows it…..and yes she is spoiled rotten!!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu