Order your Pet Food at Chewy.com and Mackenzie's Animal Sanctuary will get a $20 donation!

Ollie

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Intake Date – 4/6/2009
    Adoption Date – 8/16/2009

8/23/2009 Update
    Things have gone very well! Still plenty of training to go, but she has done extermely well considering everything which has gone on. She has been very good back at my family home, very submissive and playful with our house dog. She also has done well with my nieces!

I will send some photos later this week, we have some great ones from this weekend. Talk to you soon.

All the best,
    Jason

9/25/2009 Update – Ollie may be her given name by MAS, but in her adopted hometown of Portage, MI….she will soon be known as “Houdini” or (“Hound-ini”), for her ability to disappear regardless of the confines presented by her owner, otherwise known as “Oppressor of Fun!”
    Ollie has found ways to dig to China, move small boulders with her nose, leap fences in a single bound, or even pull free from leads bolted to decking!!!!
    Her only kryptonite yet, has been the voice of her guardian, her new owner. She comes to my beck and call, and has been a terrific addition to my home!
    I am pleased an honored to have Ollie, and I look forward to watching her every performance-night after night- season after season!
    Thank you!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu