Order your Pet Food at Chewy.com and Mackenzie's Animal Sanctuary will get a $20 donation!

Pool Building

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’m so glad that I have been given the opportunity to work in the pool building again. The joy that it brings the dogs is so rewarding. Yesterday was my first day working over there and to say the least I’m definitely sore today.
    But nothing beats hanging out with super awesome dogs that put a smile on your face for the entire day.

What a cute photo! Both dogs are definitely smiling! It’s evident they are having an awesome, happy playtime at the pool and no doubt enjoying Autumn’s interaction.

We have so many "water dogs" at MAS. It is awesome that even in the winter they have a warm place to go for a relaxing swim. It is also great for our "old timers" with their arthritis to get in that nice warm water to loosen up the joints!!

I’m excited about the upcoming update to the building to make the floor safer for both humans and the dogs when things get wet.

I sure am glad we don’t test the dogs for Meet Your Match over there any more. It felt like a jungle !! However, I do miss the fact that we can’t find out if the dogs love going in the water. I am glad that the dogs get to enjoy the building again.

Carol

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu