Order your Pet Food at Chewy.com and Mackenzie's Animal Sanctuary will get a $20 donation!

Scooter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Today I did an off-site with Scooter. She is such a sweet girl! She sat in the front seat all the way into Lake Odessa. I had to go into the store and she was a perfect angel that waited so very patiently for me to return. I love doing off-sites!

i agree Scooter is an amazing girl, so well-mannered, laidback and affectionate with her people. . . . she is going to make some family VERY happy to have her as a devoted companion!!

Always wondered how Scooter would do on an off site. She is such a Love. I wish everyone knew just how sweet she is.

The other day I had to pick Scooter up from the vet’s office. I was a little nervous of how she would be in the car, along with the fact that the roads were extremely nasty. Scooter got right in the back seat for me, she was super excited. As we went down the road she first wanted to stand on the middle console between the front seats, but after a few corrections she settled right down in the back. Several times I would look over my shoulder to make sure she was doing ok and she would just be sitting up so proud. She looked like a princess being driven around town :) What a silly girl!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu