Order your Pet Food at Chewy.com and Mackenzie's Animal Sanctuary will get a $20 donation!

Sprocket – what a great lil’ guy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

i had the chance to spend time with Sprocket at my desk in the office, and he was such a well-mannered boy. he wasn’t too hyper or bouncing off the walls, he was actually pretty calm, laidback and more reserved than I would expect for a young dog like himself (especially a Jack Russell mix). He didn’t care too much about toys, but he was so cute wandering around exploring the office, always making his way back to me for a reassuring pet, and then off to exploring again until he was ready to nibble on his chewbone treat. he seemed to really love petting, especially tummy rubs :) Spending time with that sweetie definitely brightened my day!

Oh I so agree with you. Sprocket loves to go in the family room and sniff around and disappears under the couches. He then likes to poke his head and and say boo. Then when he is ready, he comes over lays in my lap on his back and says RUB ME PLEASE. I could just squeeze him to death he is so darn cute.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu