Order your Pet Food at Chewy.com and Mackenzie's Animal Sanctuary will get a $20 donation!

We have Awesome VOLUNTEERS!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Last night, it was an awesome sight to see so many of our amazing Volunteers here at the same time. I loved seeing the happy open-mouthed smiles of so many dogs while they were out with their volunteer, enjoying cuddle time, short walks, and getting yummy Treat Rewards during training time too…. its plain to see how much the dogs enjoy their time with these loving people. It especially made me smile when I saw 3-4 volunteers going up to all the kennel gates, and saying hello to each dog, and giving the dog a treat for being so polite & sitting at the gate. :) The dogs love when their friends stop to say hello at the gate!!

I know without a doubt that these dogs’ lives wouldn’t be the same without our awesome volunteers!!! They help give a happy positive experience to each rescue dog, while they wait for a ‘forever home’ of their very own. We cant say THANK YOU enough to all of our dedicated volunteers!!!

Awesome is right! It is extremely heartwarming to see our volunteers give their time & their love to the dogs. And now, with extra dogs (assisting various rescues with dogs from Montcalm Co.), our volunteers are quick to step up & help out even more. We have amazing volunteers! Thank you all!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu