Order your Pet Food at Chewy.com and Mackenzie's Animal Sanctuary will get a $20 donation!

We Miss You

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

A letter to our volunteers from those that miss them the most:

Hey! Where have you been? Remember me?

Remember, I’m the one with the big brown eyes that looks at you so sadly to pull at your heart strings.

Remember, I’m the one that says "look at me!" "give me something to eat!" "touch me!" "play with me!" "read to me!".

Remember, I’m the one who can’t wait to have you give me a little scratch behind the ears or a rub of the tummy.

Remember, that thing you picked up and threw, and then I just looked at you and laughed. And then you had to go pick it up? Ok, I’m sorry. Come back, throw it again, and this time I promise I’ll go get it.

Remember the tasty thing you gave me to eat? Oh, man was that good. It must have been because it came from you. When are you going to share some of that again?

Yeah, it’s a little cold and breezy right now, maybe even a little wet, but if you can, I’d love to go for a walk or play outside. Remeber the last time we did that together? Wasn’t that fun?

Remember that story we started the last time you were here? I need to know how it ends! It’s been driving me nuts not knowing.

Who’s out there telling people about us? If we don’t tell them, no one will know! Don’t you need to go to my favorite store and spread the word?

Do you know who I am?

Well if you do, what’s taking you so long? Send an email, make a phone call, just grab your coat already and come on down here to see me. You know where I am, and when we can get together. What’s stopping you?

I’m waiting for you.

Very Heart Touching

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu