Order your Pet Food at Chewy.com and Mackenzie's Animal Sanctuary will get a $20 donation!

Whisper

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Intake Date – 8/18/2001
    Adoption Date – 2/22/2008

8/16/2008
    She is doing so well and is just a blessing to me. I can hardly believe that we have had her six months now. She is so well adjusted and into her routine that it seems like she has always been part of our family! She is still a HUGE snuggler and has to sit right next to or on your lap if she can. My early morning routine has turned into her early morning routine and now she wakes me up by 5:30am EVERY DAY, even if it’s Saturday. Loves the cool mornings and evenings that we have been experiencing, she prefers the air conditioned house on the hot afternoons. She has the walking routine down and even knows our route depending on the time of day. She is eating well, sleeping well and LOVES to be brushed. She would literally sit outside on the cool grass and be brushed for hours if I would only comply! She has made all kinds of friends with the walkers in the neighbor, both young and old. Absolutely no issues with children, she just plops herself down on the lawn as long as the kids continue to pet her, she is happy and never anxious or agitated.
    Hope you are well and thanks for doing the good work you do.

Also please thank all the staff for the birthday wishes and let them know she is doing very well. I would love to switch places with her most days!!

Warmest Regards, Denise

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu